In this blog, Andrew Blackie – Head of Partnerships at Sparx – shares his views on creating, developing and integrating solutions into the education sector, and what we can do take make sure these are valuable for everyone involved. Recently, I was fortunate to...
- Sparx receives valuable endorsement from the Association Of School And College Leaders
- Sparx welcomes Simon Lebus as Chair of its board
- IES partners with Sparx to deliver innovative, personalised maths to schools in five countries
- Two firsts, one week – Dan Sandhu’s week in New York City
- Neurodiversity? Let’s start to highlight the positives.