Sparx Times Tables
Personalised learning for primary
From the team that brought Sparx Maths to secondary schools, Sparx Times Tables is an exciting new pilot project which helps primary school pupils to recall multiplication facts.
With the government’s focus on a multiplication check at the end of Year 4, this solution is designed to support in-class teaching and improve pupils’ progress with times tables using a research-led personalised approach to learning.
Sparx is offering 50 UK primary schools a free, year-long subscription to its pilot. This offer is available to the first 50 schools that apply before 31st December 2019.
We recommend that Sparx Times Tables is used in class, three times per week for 10 minutes.
Real-time insights for teachers
Weekly emails to parents
- Every pupil is given questions that are suitable for their level without the need for any teacher input.
- Question difficulty and levels are based on real-time learning data from pupils.
- Quick recall of multiplication is encouraged in a positive manner, carefully balancing pupils’ recall speed with the introduction of new facts.
- Learning the times tables that the student finds most challenging is an integrated part of all of the times tables games.
- Any facts that a student forgets over time are reinforced quickly and followed up with further practice.
- Sparx is linked to a school’s MIS, so there is never any ongoing class or student management administration.
- There is a wide range of games that pupils can play which encourage a deeper understanding of learning.
- Powerful insights for teachers helps them keep their pupils on track with the school’s expectations and allows them to see the current times tables each student is working on.
- Can be used at home from any internet-enabled device.
- Parents will receive a weekly email summarising which activities their child has completed and how they can help them .*
Start your journey
Register for a free trial of Sparx Times Tables today