In class. At home.
Questions for KS3 & GCSE
Our adaptive system searches our content to deliver exactly the right level of challenge.
Over 7,300 tutorial videos for
maths homework encourage
Classroom / Homework Hours
Sparx has delivered over 150,000 hours of work either in the classroom or as completed homework.
Supporting teachers. Motivating students.
For secondary schools, Sparx Maths is a complete solution that supports teachers in planning, delivering and reviewing both lessons and homework.
Benefits for school leaders, teachers and students range from personalised learning for every student to incredible real time insights into class and student progress for teachers.
Sparx Maths (comprising classroom and homework) is available in schools from January 2020.
Sparx Maths Homework, delivering one hour of individually tailored maths homework for each student every week is available now as a stand-alone solution to homework from KS3 to GCSE.
KS3 and GCSE now available
The difference defined.
Four key pillars underpin Sparx Maths: research and data, unique content, sophisticated, adaptive technology and extensive support. Find out more about how these work together to create a completely unique approach to teaching and learning maths.
- Lessons planned to Scheme of Learning (SoL) or flexible SoL options available
- All lessons supported by detailed lesson plans and teaching materials
- Students complete classwork online
- Real time view of student/class progress
- Lesson control – pause task, class or student or move students between tasks
- 2 year or 3 year GCSE Schemes of Learning available
- Automatically set, personalised homework for every student
- Minimum of 1 hour of homework every week
- Personalisation delivers the right level of challenge to every student
- Mapped to lesson content plus revision and spaced repetition
- Includes tutorial videos
- Unique written bookwork element
Hours spent on questions
answered and marked
Sparx has helped 5,700+ students
Sparx is the most consistent, high-quality and bespoke homework system we know of. Sparx engages students, enabling them to be successful and make real progress
in their maths. There’s no way we’re going to
go without Sparx homework here because we’ve
seen the impact it has.
Tim Rutherford – Headteacher, West Exe
Start Your Journey
Find out more about becoming a Sparx School